Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2020

NC700 noise canceling does not work in Teams even if it works on normal calls

NC700 with latest firmware does not have the noise cancellation in use with Teams. Same thing with Whatsapp calls. Works great with normal calls and when using audio cable. Huawei P30pro as mobile and Dell XPS as computer. If I cannot solve this product shall go back to the store.

Please advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: NC700 noise canceling does not work in Teams even if it works on normal calls

Author Accepted Answer selected by Pete2

Hello Pete2, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! I would love to answer any questions you may have about your headset. 

The headphones won't feature ANC when on calls due to this being deactivated and sidetone being active. You can adjust the level of sidetone that your headset uses inside the Bose Music App. 

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: NC700 noise canceling does not work in Teams even if it works on normal calls

Author Accepted Answer selected by Pete2

Hello Pete2, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! I would love to answer any questions you may have about your headset. 

The headphones won't feature ANC when on calls due to this being deactivated and sidetone being active. You can adjust the level of sidetone that your headset uses inside the Bose Music App. 

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions please do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2020

This solved my "problem". How stupid of me! There are several levels of this setting that one can set. At some point the setting must have changed and I kind of thought that the headphones are not working as they should.

Thanks Hector_B!