Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 6, 2020

NC700

Hi, 

I recently purchase a NC700 headphones. Here is the thing, I am playing GTA V and it al starts fine, glass cracking, sirens and then it just stops. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Reynaldo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: NC700

Author Accepted Answer selected by reynaldomalave

Thanks for letting me know that Reynaldo!

It's odd that this only happens when using the Bluetooth connection. Although, I have been having a look into this and have found a few threads on Steam and on the GTAForums describing similar issues. It looks like it may be something in how GTA works that is causing this.

The users there seem to have found that turning off the headphones and then turning them back on, once the game has started, allows them to use Bluetooth headphones while playing the game. If you only turn your headphones on once the game has started do you then get sound from your headphones?

I also found other users saying that the audio works when they use the headphones only as an output source and use the laptop’s built-in mic. If you go into the sound settings on your computer and change the default input device to something other than the headphones, do you start getting audio then?

Let me know if any of this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hi Reynaldo,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

So I can provide you with the most accurate information on this, I do have a couple of questions to get a better idea of your setup.

When you are using your headphones and playing GTA, what are you playing on? Is this a computer, Xbox, or Playstation? Also, what model of computer, Xbox, or Playstation is this?

How do you have your headphones connected to the game? Are you connected to your device via Bluetooth or the audio cable?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 6, 2020

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your response.

• I am playing on my computer a HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk0xxx
  • Using a bluetooth connection. If I use the cable works just fine.

Regards,

Reynaldo

Highlighted

Author Accepted Answer selected by reynaldomalave

Thanks for letting me know that Reynaldo!

It's odd that this only happens when using the Bluetooth connection. Although, I have been having a look into this and have found a few threads on Steam and on the GTAForums describing similar issues. It looks like it may be something in how GTA works that is causing this.

The users there seem to have found that turning off the headphones and then turning them back on, once the game has started, allows them to use Bluetooth headphones while playing the game. If you only turn your headphones on once the game has started do you then get sound from your headphones?

I also found other users saying that the audio works when they use the headphones only as an output source and use the laptop’s built-in mic. If you go into the sound settings on your computer and change the default input device to something other than the headphones, do you start getting audio then?

Let me know if any of this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 6, 2020

Keith.

Turning it on once the game has started works around the issue (:

Thanks man,

Reynaldo