Highlighted
movieloverron
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 3, 2019

NCH 700 - Add Music Share

Bose Connect and Bose Music should be merged . I have a QC35 and SoundSport Pulse and its ridiculous that I have to download another app for NCH 700 instead of just using the same app as the other two. In addition, NCH 700 should be backwards compatible. Bose Music doesn't have the ability to do Music Share. That should've been available from day one.

28 REPLIES 28

Re: NCH 700 - Add Music Share

Hi Movieloverron, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I appreciate the feedback and will pass this onto our development team. The reason that the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 are on the Bose Music App is because they have new firmware that isn't the same as other models on the other apps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

ScruffyPuppy
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jul 4, 2019

I am also interested in the ability to use the Music Share feature. Is this something that will be incorporated into the Bose Music app for use with the NCH 700s?

Hi ScruffyPuppy, 

Thanks for posting and also showing interest in this feature request. 

I don't currently have any information on if this feature will be implemented to the NCH700. I would recommend that you keep your eyes on our social media channels and this thread for the most up to date information. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

tennisguy10
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 13, 2018

After going through this same exact issue with the Bose QC35 ii I thought this wouldn’t be an issue again.  At launch they didn’t have any way to music share to another pair of QC35 ii.  I thought it would be a given to see this feature at launch this time, given the backlash that came from the same issue last time.  What is really worrying to me is seeing that they not only do not have this feature but they evidently don’t plan on adding it.  I have two pair of the 700s at the moment so even if you need two pair of the 700s that would be fine.  If this feature is not planed to be added I would greatly appreciate you confirming this for me so I can return them and go back to using my old and evidently superior QC35s.  Thanks.

sempler
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 15, 2019

I simply cannot believe this either. 

Do do I have to return my newly purchased NC 700 and go back to QC 35 to use the music share feature? 

Beyond insanity. Get your priorities straight, Bose.

Hi Tennisguy10 and sempler, 

Thanks for posting and providing us with this feedback.

I have already passed this feature request onto the development team and will raise this again for you as well as passing this feedback on for you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

JPbose700
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 18, 2019

Going to return my 700's unless you can confirm you will add music share... Can't believe you didn't include it out of the box. 

daisyblue
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 22, 2019

Same complaint here. My wife and I have QC35s and often use the music share feature. I thought I would treat myself to a pair of NC700 but just realised that music share is not supported (not even between two NC 700s). Also, it seems I need to install a different app (Bose Music app) to manage the headphones. To top it all off, I also learned that I need to login to the app before I can use it to manage the headphones! As a result of all of this, I will be returning the NC700s and will stick with the QC35. When the QC35 are ready for replacement, I'll be shopping around for a different brand of headphones.

LKAndrew
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 31, 2019

I just bought two pairs of the 700 myself and will be returning them tomorrow after reading this thread.

One of the main reasons why I bought them was for music share. I was even told that this was a feature when I bought them at the store. I don’t understand how such a key feature as music share (which is included on multiple headphones in your lineup) is missing on your brand new headphones.

I’m now debating if I should get the QC35 or check out the competition since this left such a sour taste in my mouth