PlayZ2Win
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 3, 2019

Re: NCH 700 - Add Music Share

I agree I have the Bose QC 35 II and the NC700. I was very displeased to learn that those two AR enabled devices that also share other similar tech couldn’t do simple music share. Shame on Bose! Also where and when will you make a Dolby Atmos or 7.1 “True” Headset. Bose  I’m sure has the engineers and the know how. They are missing a very popular segment of the world “gamers” Also how about hooking up with MICROSOFT and paying the couple dollar fee as you did with Alexa and Google and get us some Cortana support, but mainly get me a headset that I can direct connect to my Xbox and use Bluetooth similar to the Turtle Beach 700 series. I know you can do a better job and make a “true” Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic certified headset that is wireless to the Xbox. With the new Xbox Scarlett launching next Christmas 2020 you would be crazy not to make this happen. Hell you could be first in line. I would be first in line to support and own them. I have owned so many Bose headphones in the past going years back even before Bluetooth was cool. I have spent thousands of dollars on headsets and home theatre equipment only to find out that the latest and greatest doesn’t really support the latest and greatest tech inside. Get with the program. You’ll sell more headsets!!! Feel free to respond back to me as I have a list of feature adds that are needed. Let’s make Bose the number 1 cool kid on the block again. Active noise cancelling is first class by there are other things that Bose needs to improve on. Listen to your community. We are the ones buying these products. We are the ones being taken advantage of and being left in tech land of 1999. Just several thousand pennies for thought!

Highlighted
Billfan
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 9, 2019

I am suuuuuuper pissed about this. My husband and I both had QC35s and he bought me 700s for my birthday. Now we're at the airport ready for a long flight and spent 30 minutes trying to set up music match before realizing it's not possible. This is insane and a slap in the face to loyal Bose customers. They should be ashamed and I am returning my 700s. The fact that it's been months and they're not addressing this and just saying "check social media" is shameful and a cop out. This is all I needed to go get the Sony's. 

erb
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 15, 2019

Agreed - I was shocked that this feature wasn't carried forward to the new flagship product.  Very disappointing to me.

Femiakin
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 18, 2019

I’m reading all the comments and I realize Bose has still not added the music share feature to the 700s...I really wanted to love this new headphone but I think I’ll go back to my old Quiet Comfort 35ii

Maxwell
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 26, 2019

Music Share is why I have not upgraded nor changed to Sony, it’s so important.  It’s also a shame neither Sony or Bose can admit the mistake made not adding it, at least Sony have The excise of a hardware issue. Sadly by Bose buds can’t connect to music share that is annoying so have to always carry my QC’s

floxb
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 6, 2019

I just had a chat with an "customer support agent", the seem to have nothing about this missing feature in their database, they need to find out and double check and then: well, are surprised.. You would at least expect their database to have information about this "minor issue"... Seems we cannot expect any progress on this... too bad, turn the page on Bose.

Maxwell
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 26, 2019

So - I just bought apple earpod pros, as did my partner instead if the more expensive 700.....the reason as per the discussion and thread

Fishy2606
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 11, 2019

I would also like to add my voice and vote to the addition of Music Share. I bought 2 pairs near release, and was shocked that this feature wasn't carried forward. Kinda wish I saved myself a couple of hundred pounds and bought the QCIIs.

Please add this feature back into your flagship noise cancelling product!

jon1228
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 13, 2019

Just to add another voice to the crowd. I'm also at the airport trying to share music only to discover it isn't possible. I will be returning my 700s when I get back from my trip. This is ridiculous.

jsaldanac
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 16, 2019

Just to add another voice to the crowd. I'm trying to use share music feature but I'm discover it isn't possible. I will be returning my new 700s if this feature not appears soon. Today its a basic feature.

If i had known before, I would not have bought my NCH 700 and i would bought two apple beats headphones that do have the function through iOS 13 (Audio Sharing).