Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 25, 2020

Nc700 headphones make noise after I pause music

I have my Bose NC700 headphones now since August 18th. 2 days ago I noticed that my headphones would start making a high pitched noise or white noise after I pause music or anything else what I am listening too. This noise disapears after 0,5-2 seconds. I tried multiple devices but it didn't get any better. Sometimes I don't have this issue for 2 hours straight and sometimes I have this issue all the time. My firmware is up to date. Is this a problem in the firmware or do I just have a bad set of headphones? 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Nc700 headphones make noise after I pause music

Hi Tom.d, 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with the high pitched noise. This is certainly not normal behavior and I will do all I can to help! 

Can you tell me if this happens when you have the noise-canceling activated? If yes, can you try with this off? This will help to identify where the issue may be. 

I would also recommend trying a reset. The instructions for this can be found at the LINK HERE

If anyone else in the Community is experiencing the same issues, please chime in below. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 25, 2020

Hi Jessy,

I tried both with noise cancelling and without and the peep/noise still occurs. I tried a reset but it didn't solve the problem. Is there anything else I could do or should I just return them for a new pair?

Highlighted

Thank you so much for coming back to me!

I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting has not resolved your issue. 

At this point, I would recommend reaching out to your local technical support for assistance. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. They will be more than happy to help you! 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out to us again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 22, 2020

hello,I'm also a Bose nc700 user who used to have the same problem with you,I have solved this problem。When you connect the bluetooth of nc700 on your phone,click its name to set up  its Bluetooth,turn on the AAC button and the noise will be gone