Ncat
Participant
Registered since

Sep 14, 2020

Nc700 stuck on FW 1.3.1-2028

My NC700 are stuck on FW 1.3.1-2028. I see here in the forum that newer updates were released, but none of them could be installed on my headphones as through the Bose app and website (btu.bose.com) I am always prompted with the message that they are up to date.

Done the hard reset several times trying to solve this, but it didn't solve the issue. 

What can I do?

NC700 headphones

Portugal

Firmware Version: 1.3.1-2028

App Version: 4.2.4

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on iPhone SE 2020, POCO F1, PC with Windows 10

3 REPLIES 3
Charlotte_G

Re: Nc700 stuck on FW 1.3.1-2028

Hey @Ncat, thanks for posting! 

I am sorry to hear that you've not been able to perform an update on your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. Have you ever been able to update them, or is this the firmware that they came with?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Gneuh
Advocate
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

@Ncat  I advise you to be happy of it, all updates were in my experience a disaster, not to say more: Do not update.

365nice
Enthusiast
Registered since

Dec 30, 2020

Me too - I’m so jealous! I’ve desperately tried to stick on 1.3 and managed to for a month but have discovered mine have updated anyway (I tried to keep my phone in airplane mode every time I used the Bose app, but somehow it managed to update and now I have to suffer the stuttering issue when playing music ... so angry and so sad)