Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 7, 2020

Need your help, puppy chewed through my new 700s 😭

The kind of leap in audio tech that the Bose 700s made changed the game. The second i clicked over to 10... I was hooked. Favorite headphones of all time. Bravo 👏👏👏

Sadly, after saving enough to finally purchase, my Aussie got into my home office and chewed through the right headphone, damaging the speaker... Nearly cried when i saw her chewing on them. She's just a puppy though she didn't know 🥺

I paid $500 for them, and I know there isn't any repair option from direct from Bose... but 25% with the return is still $400 with tax, something i really can't afford 😞

I really loved these, but even if I saved up again, I can't bring myself to spend ~$1000 on headphones... even if I bit that bullet, it'd

sully that bose ownership feeling with guilt and months of Ramen breakfast...

They stilll work, but the right speaker was damaged/crackly, and lacks a cushion now.

Are there any other possibilities (3rd party repair even?) that could help salvage or replace my 700s?

Sincerely appreciate any recommendation that might help!

With hope and gratitude,

Thomas

Bose Only Customer for 15 years!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Need your help, puppy chewed through my new 700s 😭

Hello Thomas, 

I am very sorry to hear that your puppy got to your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. 

Please reach out to your local Bose product support team for assistance. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.  The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need. Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!