have added and deleted Bose app

have turned off low data and done it all again

please help

phone and email available le upon request

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: New Gray 700 On and Around Earphones

Hello patcarson,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble connecting your headphones to your new iPhone and I would be happy to help with this.

It sounds like you have done some great troubleshooting already, so thank you for trying that and letting us know. Turning off and restarting Bluetooth on your phone, and reinstalling the app are both steps that I would always recommend trying if we are having trouble with the Bluetooth connection.

Just to clarify, at what point during the connection are you running into difficulty? Does the iPhone not find the headphones, or does it try and connect but not succeed?

Also, are you trying to connect the headphones through the Bose Music app, or the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone?

It is possible to connect with either method, and it would be useful to know if you are able to connect at all, or if the issue is with a particular connection method. You can find the instructions for both methods HERE if you need any assistance with this.

It would also be a great idea to make sure the headphones are fully up to date using our Device Updater. If you use this link on a computer and follow the on-screen instructions, you can install the latest firmware onto your headphones manually.

If you are still having difficulty after trying those previous steps, then the next thing to do would be resetting the headphones. To do this you want to:

• Disconnect all cables from the headphones

• Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on

• Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup

• Release the Power/Bluetooth button when the Bluetooth light blinks blue

Let me know how you get on with these steps.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.