Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 10, 2020

No refund from bose ever given.

Recently I bought a headphone from bose. One week after the headphone it went on sale for $40 less.

The customer service said they will issue issue partial refund. I called back 1 month later, and there is no refund given. They said to call paypal. After calling Pay pal, they said they did not see any transaction.  After 3 or 4 back and forths with bose  this is still not resolved.

Bose never gave me any email receipt nor have they given me the PayPal transaction ID so this return can never be traced. They attempted me to give a transaction ID but it was a numerical 12 digit. The paypal transactions IDs are a 18 digit alpha-numeric.

From what I see, bose has one of the worst customer service I have ever had. They consistently failed to own up and investigate, whether it's pushing it to the sales department, accounting department or paypal, they have never tried to help the customer.

I'm severely disappointed with Bose. With anyone that is thinking of buying bose, headsup you will have tons of headache with any sort of customer service.