No way to manually power off NCH 700?

SOLVED
Friendly Fanatic

No way to manually power off NCH 700?

Am I missing something here or is there no way to manually power off the NCH 700 Headphones?  I've looked everywhere online and in the manual and there seems to be no way to do this.  I know it has auto off with no motion, but what about when you aren't listening to them and just walking.  I was in the airport and had them around my neck and they stayed powered on the entire time while I walked around.  I know you can set it to auto off with no audio, but seriously Bose, you are telling me that you are deciding when my headphones will shut off?  How in God's name can you not have a way to power off these headphones manually?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Author Accepted Answer selected by Donnation

Accepted Solutions
Friendly Fanatic

Re: No way to manually power off NCH 700?

I know, that operation isn't very apparent, but just tap the Bluetooth button on the headphones.

I've accidentally powered them off a few times.  I'd prefer it to be a long press on the Bluetooth button, or something more intentional.

3 REPLIES 3
Friendly Fanatic

I know, that operation isn't very apparent, but just tap the Bluetooth button on the headphones.

I've accidentally powered them off a few times.  I'd prefer it to be a long press on the Bluetooth button, or something more intentional.

Friendly Fanatic

mikepolinske@gmail.com wrote:

Thank you so much, that was driving me crazy!  How does Bose not put that in their freaking manual.  Thanks again.

Community Manager

Hello Donnation,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Bose Community forums!

That's a great question. As noted by Mikepolinske above, to power off the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 simply press and release the Power/Bluetooth button on the side of the product. Additional information on this can be found on page 17 of the Owner's Manual for the headphones, which can be found HERE.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can help with!

Kindest,

Andy B - Community Support