Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - 1.4.12 - May 12th 2020
On Tuesday, May 12thth, a new firmware update will be rolled out for the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. This update will be available on btu.bose.com and over-the-air via the Bose Music App. This new firmware adds an adjustable equalizer to the Bose Music App, along with improvements to Bluetooth connection reliability and better multi-point functionality while video conferencing!
Please make sure you have updated to the latest Bose Music App release (v3.3.4) to enjoy the new equalizer feature.
Noise Cancelling Headphones 700: 1.4.12
- Adjustable Equalizer: Personalize the audio on your NC700 Headphones from the Bose Music App. This includes adjusting bass, mids, and treble. Download the Bose Music app and give this feature a try!
- Access to Tencent’s Xiaowei voice assistant. With the Xiaowei voice assistant, you can use your voice to accomplish various tasks such as start and control music from QQ Music, change the volume, and ask questions.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements:
- Improved Bluetooth connection reliability
- Better multi point functionality while video conferencing
- Fixes a stuttering audio issue when the headset is in multipoint with a Mac or PC
- Improves the audio experience when using most video conferencing software
- Fixes an issue where the headsets auto off timer could turn off headset during voice-over IP (VIOP) calls using video conferencing software
- Fixes an occasional disconnection issues when in Multiple-Point
- General Virtual Personal Assistant (VPA) improvements
- Battery level and other voice prompt fixes.
- Fixes multiple issues where the battery level voice prompt may be mis-matched from the Music App or improperly stated when headset is powered on.
Thanks for your feedback so far. It's great to hear that you're enjoying the new EQ feature. It's also good to hear of improved experiences when connected to two devices simultaneously.
While many have said that multi-point connection issues have been resolved, some have said this persists. Additionally, some users are reporting incorrect battery level feedback. We've opened two separate threads below that we'd love for you to comment on with additional information in the instance that you have updated to 1.4.12 and are experiencing either of these difficulties.
Please use this thread to discuss new/other issues that you encounter. Thanks!