Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - 1.7.0 - September 14th 2020
On September 14th, 2020, we are releasing new firmware for the Noise Cancelling Headphones 700. This update can be made through the Bose Music App and the Bose Updater Site.
This new firmware will reintroduce the features added in 1.4.12 to all users, reduce instances where the battery is not announced as full, improve Bluetooth connection reliability, as well as include the fixes included in 1.5.1. Please make sure you have updated to the latest Bose Music App release to enjoy the new equalizer feature.
Noise Cancelling Headphones 700: 1.7.0
- Adjustable Equalizer: Personalize the audio on your NC700 Headphones from the Bose Music App. This includes adjusting bass, mids, and treble. Download the Bose Music app and give this feature a try!
- Access to Tencent’s Xiaowei voice assistant. With the Xiaowei voice assistant, you can use your voice to accomplish various tasks such as start and control music from QQ Music, change the volume, and ask questions.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements:
- Bluetooth connection reliability
- Improvements to incorrect battery level announcements
- Improvements to red and white LED error occurrences
- If you are experiencing the red and white blinking LED indicator, pressing the power button will clear the indicator and you can resume using the headset.
- Improvements to audio “stuttering” during VOIP calls in multi-point mode
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!