Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bose 700 noise cancelling headphones charging issue

Hello,

I just had it where my headphones said they had 14 hours battery life left and then they seemed to be turned off as the white light wasn't showing and then after 45 minutes without music being played they suddenly say 2.5 hours remaining.

Also, no matter what I do to connect as advised in this forum, it barely connects to the Bose Music App.

Considering how much these cost, these things are really frustrating!

jim_shields
Participant
Registered since

Apr 26, 2020

This advice for a restart by inserting the usb cable while holding down the bluetooth button solved my problem where I could not make any kind of bluetooth connection or even listen to anything using the cable.  THANK YOU!

vrock
Participant
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

I'm having the exact same issues with the battery behaving randomly. I've had them plugged into a charger for 48h. I now turned them on, and it said that the remaining charge was 15min. 

Now when I plug it in again, the white led is blinking, but it's a weird rhythm to the blinking. 

Im not sure there is a pattern to the blinking at all.. 

Whats going on? 

Jazboogie
Participant
Registered since

Apr 27, 2020

Bose 700 noise cancelling headphones charging issue

After purchasing my Bose NC 700 HP, I charged them according to the instructions, until the white light came on. The first charge only got a 10 hours charge. The second only got 15 hours.  Is this normal? I would really like a 20 hour charge because I wear them ALL THE TIME. Please advise and thank you in advance.

Jesus mendoza
Participant
Registered since

May 13, 2020

Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Reduced Battery Life Announcement

I have had my Bose 700 headphones for 2 days and After fully charging them the app and voice prompt says that I have about 17 hours and 30 min left. I charge them for about 10 min more even though the battery light is solid white (telling that it’s fully charged) and it doesn’t change. I have tried to restart my headphones with your online instructions but I can’t tell if it’s been done correctly and I have seen no change. Please help me fix this issue because battery is very important to me.

steel101
Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2020

Bose 700 NC don't fully charge

Bose 700 NC do not fully charge .

2 days old, latest firmware , charged over night , using Bose cable , connected to wall AC . Several adapters tried , multiple resets , stuck at 14 hours .

Any ideas before I send them back.

joekix
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 6, 2019

Re: Bose 700 NC don't fully charge

mine only go up to 17 hours after I updated last night.  wish I read the forum before I updated.

steel101
Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2020

considering the sony mx have 30 hours , these are advertised as 20 hours and i can only get 14 hours charge brand new, i really did make a mistake purchasing these. ive tried everything, bizzare people are getting different charge rates from new batteries, something isnt right. after updating last nights firmware i go to 16hrs 50mins , what on earth is going on ?????

joekix
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 6, 2019

I’m sure it’s software related.

sarghevlad
Participant
Registered since

May 14, 2020

Got the same issue also.

I have the Bose 700 NC since last year, everything was working great, always had 20 hours after full charge.

After yesterdays update, i have only 16 hours and 50 minutes. 

I have already tried to perform a few reset's on the headsets as Bose recommends, but that did not fix the issue. Still waiting for a solution on this issue.

I am also sure that it is a software issue.