Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Reduced Battery Life Announcement
• Bose product model
• Bose product firmware version (screenshot if possible)
• Bose app version (screenshot if possible)
• Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce
Charged until I get a solid light and I get anywhere from 14-16 hours. Before, it would say fully charged. My headphones were just replaced last month.
• Where do you run into the issue? Where and when did it first occur?
When I updated because of the added equalizer. Wish I read the forum before I updated. I usually do too.
• What services are you using that were affected and what version are they on? (E.g. iPad Pro on iOS 12.9)
So far I've only noticed the battery issue.
• When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?
After I updated
• Any troubleshooting steps you took and effects, if any.
I tried the reset but I don't know if I did it correctly. At one point I thought I bricked them because they would not power on or anything, but they powered on eventually. You should make resetting them easier. You guys have way too many steps.