Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Reduced Battery Life Announcement
• Bose product model --NC700
• Bose product firmware version (screenshot if possible) - 1.4.12
• Bose app version (screenshot if possible) - 3.3.4
• Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce
Fully charged headphones say '30 Minutes'. After 15 minutes I get 'Battery Low - Please charge now'. On my Bluetooth on my phone (Samsung Note 9) it indicates I'm at 80%. They still play after 18 hours.
• Where do you run into the issue? Where and when did it first occur? When I turn the headphones on and when I press for a battery update.
• What services are you using that were affected and what version are they on? (E.g. iPad Pro on iOS 12.9) Samsung Note 9. One UI version 2.0, Android Version 10
• When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? As soon as I updated the firmware on May 12. Before this they were fine.
• Any troubleshooting steps you took and effets, if any.
I have done the reset process at least 8 times (changed cords, changed power blocks, nothing works) , I have turned off bluetooth and restarted several times, I have deleted all bluetooth devices off the headphones several times, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Bose Music app several times and I have tried connecting to other devices thinking it might be the phone. Its not the phone.
I love the headphones otherwise. These were purchased February 9, 2020 from a Bose Store. This won't stop me from buying Bose equipment in the future, but I want it to work properly as I rely on the battery indicator.