Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Reduced Battery Life Announcement
I have the same experience you've described.
• Bose product firmware version (screenshot if possible) :
• Bose app version (screenshot if possible)
• Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce
After fully charge the device, check the charge lamp is solid white. Turn on the device, the audio prompts, and guidance in the application says 17 hours, and so of battery time is left.
• Where do you run into the issue? Where and when did it first occur?
This issue has occurred since updated the latest firmware.
• What services are you using that were affected, and what version are they on? (E.g. iPad Pro on iOS 12.9)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 13.4.1
- Galaxy Note 8 with Android 9.
• When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?
Yes, it correctly worked before the update.
• Any troubleshooting steps you took and effects, if any.
Reboot(both device and phone), Re-pair, Clearing headset memory. Charge the device with a different charger.