Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Stutter when Connected to Multiple Devices
• Bose product model: Bose 700
• Bose product firmware version: 1.4.1206283+9f658fd
• Bose app version: 3.3.4
• Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce: When connected to iPhone XS and to a computer music breaks up repeatedly and music quality degrades for a few seconds, then restores
• Where do you run into the issue? Where and when did it first occur?: Listening to music on windows 10 computers. It started to occur only yesterday when a third device, a desktop computer was connected via a tp-link ub400 usb bluetooth dongle.
• What services are you using that were affected and what version are they on?: iPhone XS iOS 13.4.1, two PCs, one HP laptop on Windows 10 and an Asus desktop on Windows 10 with tp-link ub400 usb bluetooth dongle.
• When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? Started yesterday when connecting to second computer via bluetooth dongle. It seemed to work fine earlier even after firmware upgrade done around release time.
• Any troubleshooting steps you took and effets, if any.: Seems to work when disconnecting from phone and having single connection.