Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Stutter when Connected to Multiple Devices

@fodaveg 

I contacted Bose customer care on their Whatsapp number.. As I have already replaced my headphones twice due to various issue and now am not satisfied with this horrible firmware.. they offered me to refund the money or to opt for other Bose products.

I suggest everyone who is frustrated to contact the customer care and avail this option..

I have no hopes that @bose  is going to fix this issue anytime soon..

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Stutter when Connected to Multiple Devices

I have the same problem 🤦🏻‍♂️,u have WhatsApp?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

I have the same problem

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

@Borderyes, I live in Germany and can contact them via Whatsapp

https://www.bose.de/de_de/contact_us.html

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

It does not help the problem continues

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

This seems to be an issue with the equalizer function.  While listening on my laptop the ear phones will crackle multiple times a minute.  Disconnecting within the apps helps but it still crackles every few minutes.  Disconnecting the device from bluetooth on my phone, seems to eliminate the problem all together.

Iphone 11 Pro - 13.5.1

MacBook Pro - 10.15.5

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

I am having the same issue.

The devices my QC 700 is connected are iPhone 8, iPad Pro 2018, and MacBook Pro 2019.

Firmware ver: 1.4.12-6283+9f658fd

App ver: 3.4.1

I followed the reset instruction but the problem persists.

It's a shame that the premium headphone as QC 700 is having this critical issue.

Please advice what's next.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 29, 2020

Hi all,

just to pile on to everyone before:

Firmware ver: 1.4.12-6283+9f658fd

- Got random restarts

- Got stutter with Windows 10 (randomly, not all the time)

- The app is crap and connects maybe 1/10 times. Using the app lead to restarts though

- Sometimes restarts are preceeded by a long beep as if some speaker just got stuck on a frequency

- The battery life is off after full load

- The lady that announces connections needs to take a 1 second think in between device names

I paid a lot of money for these headphones and need to use them in business calls all day long. These problems lead to me being dropped out of important discussions and phone calls. I do not think I can continue for long with these headsets in their current state before my customers see me as pretty unprofessional.

=> AND NEITHER SHOULD BOSE! The fact that after a month there is no update or any suggestion on when an update will be here is acceptable for a $100 noname manufacturer. Bose is trying to play in the high end league, but glitches like this just cannot happen there!

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 2, 2020

I wish we could get an update about progress debugging this issue.  What stage of the process is Bose engineering currently at?

1) attempting to reliably reproduce the issue

2) understanding the root cause of the issue

3) determining a fix for the issue

4) confirming the fix for the issue

As far as we can tell from Bose communication, they are still at (1) because they are using this thread to solicit information about the configuration of users who experience the issue.  But for an issue that is so easy to reproduce, it would be crazy to still be at (1) after over a month.

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

May 29, 2020

@Anne_S @bose hello?