Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

May 29, 2020

Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Stutter when Connected to Multiple Devices

@pswargam Bose does not support aptx, so it won't make any difference for you. Also, I've reset my bluetooth configuration a few times and nothing changes. mine still have the stuttering issue.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2020

Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Stutter when Connected to Multiple Devices

Hmm Surprising.....!

@fodaveg 

I did not check any technicalities. I tried some tips from Google about Mac and Music over Bluetooth not working properly.

I tried and its not a problem now.

I registered 4 devices with this Headphones. And tried keeping mac active while connecting to 1 of the other 3. And I did not have any problem .I think im bit lucky.

Ill let you know, if this stops working

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

@Anne_S 

I don't understand.. Even the battery-life issue thread also been acknowledged to have sufficient information and it is still pinned. Why unpin this thread?

This thread needs to be pinned and accessible easily by every user till the issue is fixed by your engineering team!

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

May 29, 2020

@vineethpbharadwaj they unpin this thread because they are ashamed about this issue.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 24, 2020

Please re-pin this, this an active issue and I think it affects far more people than you are hinting at. 

This is really really disappointing the way this problem has been addresses (i.e. not at all).

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 2, 2020

@pswargam If you force aptX and disable AAC, and then connect your Bose headphones that don't support aptX, does that mean you're connecting with SBC?  Doesn't music sound terrible with SBC?

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

May 29, 2020

@Justin7 music sounds bad with SBC. if you force aptx probably you'll get SBC. Mac doesn't make a great job with bluetooth codecs. The easiest way to check what codec are you using is to press option + click on the bluetooth icon, then navigate to your headphones (while playing music) and you'll see either AAC, SBC or SCO if you're on hangouts/zoom/skype

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

Anne_S

No news still regarding this issue???

When are you going to fix it?

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 7, 2020

@Anne_S 

When are you going to provide an answer instead of avoiding all of our comments?

We are waiting for a long term solution on this issue!!??

We have been robbed, 400 EUR for a device that it does NOT work properly!

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 22, 2019

FYI - Like most people here, I have been dealing with issues since the day I bought these.  It doesn't fix the issue, but Bose are replacing my headphones for free.  It at lease extends the warranty.

Connect with them and they will replace.