Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Stutter when Connected to Multiple Devices
This is consistently reproducible for me using the below info.
• Bose product model = Bose 700 Headphones
• Bose product firmware version - 1.5.1-9303+d287f23
• Bose app version - 3.5.5
• Consistently reproducible when listening to Youtube on my Late 2017 Macbook Pro running 10.15.5 and the latest version of Chrome. As soon as I connect to my iPhone X running 13.6 I start getting stutter and static sporadically. As soon as I disconnect from my phone, it goes away.
• Where do you run into the issue? Where and when did it first occur? - Has always happened
• What services are you using that were affected and what version are they on? (E.g. iPad Pro on iOS 12.9) - See above description
• When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? - Always an issue.
• Any troubleshooting steps you took and effects, if any. - Took all steps outlined in posts, no help.