Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Stutter when Connected to Multiple Devices
Thank you for your continued posts with regards to stuttering when connected to multiple devices and apologies for the delay on an update.
We have been passing along the information you reported since upgrading to 1.7.0 to our engineers. Given the number of continued reports, we decided to leave the thread open, and appreciate the insight you’ve been able to provide.
I want to thank everyone who replied with the information we requested. This is particularly important as it makes sure our engineers have the most relevant details possible during their investigation. Without these details it can be very difficult to figure out the root cause of a report, and so I once more want to say how appreciated it is when you take the time to add the details to your reply.
This thread will be left open for members to continue to give us feedback on the issue for our engineers. When replying, please make sure to include the following details:
- Bose product firmware version (screenshot if possible)
- Bose app version (screenshot if possible)
- Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce
- Where do you run into the issue? Where and when did it first occur?
- What services are you using that were affected and what version are they on? (E.g. iPad Pro on iOS 12.9)
- When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?
- Any troubleshooting steps you took and effects, if any.
We understand how frustrating stuttering can be and want to assure you this is something we continue to work on and improve.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!