It seems like Bose will need more time for an update on this issue. Meanwhile, can you share which model of elitebook you are currently using?
@SimoneS you are welcome!
There are not that many BLT 5 dongles on the market and those are quite pricy. It is safe to assume any product under $30 will not have blt5.
If it's not much to ask, can you share your Bluetooth/wifi card that you had a problem with?
Jun 15, 2020
I have a pair of Bose 700 headphones bought around a month ago. Since I've been using them I've had constant issues with them randomly restarting when using over bluetooth. This will restart will happen almost everytime I use them over bluetooth and as I use them for a lot of conference calls it's really quite annoying. When they turn back on they make the connection sound and show they are connected again but no one can hear me talking - this is fixed by a manual reboot.
I can't find a pattern to them restarting, sometimes it will be within the first 10 minutes and others it might be after several hours. This has happened when connected to a PC and Android phone. It's never happened when connected over cable to my PS4 so I think this is somehow related to bluetooth.
Also, since the latest app update I can no longer see any bluetooth connections - this screen is now blank so I cannot switch between devices in the app.
I'm running the app on Android, Auto-off is set to Never.
Firmware - 1.4.12
Is anyone else experiencing something similar?
Apr 3, 2018
Sorry to hear that so many of you are running into this stuttering issue. As we reported previously, we have passed along the details you provided to our development teams. Right now, we believe we have all the information we need and they are working on a resolution. I don’t have any further details at this time, but will be sure to update you when we do.
All the best.
Nov 25, 2019
Jun 15, 2020
Since I updated my bose 700, I can't connect to new devices... Holding bluetooth doesn't do anything.
Jun 8, 2020
Can you work on the Bose NCH 700 white red flashing issue? I lived with the stutter when connecting to multiple device, but the red/white flashing error I can't even turn on the headphones, it just turns right back off.
Pretty sure @user0610a20 is talking about totally different problem but merged into a completely different thread. Hmm.
May 13, 2020
this is for @user0610a20 2 weeks ago i faced this.. my headset was charged 15 hours ( i was pretty sure it was 15 hours and not 15 mins) and after 40~45 mins it dropped on me. i thought maybe i am wrong and kept for charge, no luck. diff port on laptop, wall charge, kept for 2 hours nothing helped. but a support ticket helped. they gave me prepaid label. i shipped the faulty headset and today i got new headset. so depending on your country please approach support they will solve it.
Jun 4, 2020
Yup, this started happening to me a few weeks ago.
• Bose product model: Bose 700
• Bose product firmware version (screenshot if possible): 1.4.12-6283+9f658fd
• Bose app version (screenshot if possible): 3.4.1
• Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce: A stutter every 60 seconds or so when connected to multiple devices.
• Where do you run into the issue? Where and when did it first occur?: Everywhere I connect to more than one device. At home a few weeks ago.
• What services are you using that were affected and what version are they on? (E.g. iPad Pro on iOS 12.9): iPhone 8 on iOS 13.4.1. MacBook Pro (Early 2015, 13", Retina) on MacOS 10.15.5.
• When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? A few weeks ago. I believe so.
• Any troubleshooting steps you took and effects, if any.: I followed the steps outlined in this post several times. If anything, the stutter got worse.