Re: Noise Cancelling 700 Firmware Update - Stutter when Connected to Multiple Devices
06-01-2020 03:45 AM
Message 61 of 285
- Bose product firmware version: 1.4.12-6283+9f658fd
- Bose app version: 3.3.4 (Andriod, OnePlus 7T Pro)
- Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce: Connecting to both my Windows 10 Pro computer and my Android phone, there are suttering, sound disappearing, connection dropping and even headphones restarting when I turn them on (after like a minute or so). They also can't charge above 17 hours apparently.
- Where do you run into the issue? Where and when did it first occur? The day I updated to the new firmware.
- What services are you using that were affected and what version are they on? Windows 10 Pro and Android 10, running OxygenOS
- When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously? Before the update I had no bigger problems. Only thing I can think of is when I got a messenger (FB) notification, it just cut the sound out if I was in say a meeting or something on the computer. It would just go dead silent, and (I guess) after the notification was done the sound came back.
- Any troubleshooting steps you took and effects, if any: Windows updates, driver updates, trying to reset the headphones (causing them to one time refuse to start up again, but managed to get them working again after that with the "reset" trick again). Cleared bluetooth devices (phone, computer, and headphones).
This is just amazingly annoying. They worked fine before the update, but now I might as well just a regular pair of headphones... I feel kind of cheated 😞