Highlighted
kassandrabelle11
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 6, 2019

Noise Cancelling 700

Hey guys so I just got the noise cancelling 700 today and was pushed to buy them after seeing how great the QC35 are. Although I opted for the 700 because they look a bit nicer and the sales guy told me the noise cancelling was better although I have my doubts about the Boise cancelling I think the QC35 has better noise cancelling but I am having a few issues.

1. I’m an iPhone user and am having connectivity issues such as it’ll randomly disconnect or not connect right away

2. Touch control is finicky sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t and it’s not really clear why

3. If im using the headphones and scrolling on social media (twitter/Instagram/etc) and a video starts to auto-play (even without volume) the music on my headphones automatically stops which is incredible frustrating bc even if I go back and press play it’ll stop as soon as I go back to the app which means I can’t really relax and use my phone in addition to listening to music on the headphones. Any help would be appreciated thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: Noise Cancelling 700

Hello Kassandrabelle11, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with your Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, I would recommend that you ensure that the headphones are running the latest software via the Bose Online Updater as well as performing a reset on the headphones by: 

• Disconnect all cables from the headphones
  • Connect one end of the USB cable to a USB-A wall charger or computer that is powered on
  • Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the small end of the USB cable into the USB-C port on the right earcup
  • Release the Power/Bluetooth button after 2 seconds

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of these steps and hope that we can resolve this for you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support