Contributor
Registered since

Feb 19, 2020

Re: Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 - Firmware 1.3.1 - November 18 2019

I am afraid to update, I am doing it right now I hope all sea for good that after 1.31 everything was total disappointment New Version 1.4.12

Collaborator
Registered since

Aug 8, 2019

upgraded the firmware and the bluetooth hickups are gone in my case

now in regards to the equaliser function: don't touch it

i like a bit more bass but if you set it maxed out then the whole sound gets distorted, the bass details are muffled away

same goes for middle and high

so i guess that one needs some more work...

but i'm ok with the sound as is, and glad the continuous switching between portable and iphone whilst doing a call is gone... 

the only thing that keeps bothering me is that on a teams call and upon receiving a regular call the teams conversation stops in favor for the iphone ring, which makes no sense....

Contributor
Registered since

Nov 19, 2019

I just updated an hour ago - no flicking between iPhone so far during a teams call so far so that is good.  the EQ I don't see much more Bass.  I set it to 7, 5, 5 to test.

I just wish we were not kept in the dark for 7 months. I am fine if there is an issue and I know it is being addresses.  But, silence frustrates me.

Contributor
Registered since

Jun 27, 2017

Now I’m conflicted in keeping my Bose NC700’s or selling them knowing the over-the-ear Apple AirPods Studio headphones are coming out...

Participant
Registered since

Jul 11, 2020

For great noise cancelling either Bose or Sony are the best.

They are both at 95%

Sony cancels more upper frequencies like voices

For comfort, I think the Sonys win here they are very light

The Bose don't fit around your neck when you are not wearing them comfortably

Ear cups face out which is silly.

You can look at best noise-cancelling earphones

Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

This is the era of smartphones and nowadays people can hardly survive without a smartphone in their hands. You don’t step out of the house without your phone in your hands. There are a lot of things that you will be able to do with a single smartphone like make phone calls, video calls, watch videos, browse the internet, stay connected with people you love through social media applications and most importantly listening to music. Most of us love listening to music and music listening experience can enhance your mood at any time.

we cover a detail post about best wireless earphones under 3000 in india