Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 27, 2020

Noise cancelling headphones 700

I bought the limited edition color headphones and got them to connect to the app and my phone but accidentally held the top Bluetooth/power button too long and it cleared the list and so I reconnected my phone but the app will not connect again. I’ve called Bose twice and nothing has helped. I’ve tried restarting my phone, deleting the app and reinstalling, clearing the headphones off of my Bluetooth list, connecting the app without being connected to my phone. I can’t figure it out and I just bought these two days ago so please help me out. Also I’m on an iPhone 8

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Noise cancelling headphones 700

Hello, 

We're sorry to hear that you're facing some connectivity issues, we would love to do what we can to help. Thanks for already trying some great troubleshooting. 

Let's begin by rebooting your headphones;

• Disconnect all cables from your headphones
  • Connect the larger end of the USB charging cable to a wall charger or a computer that is powered on
  • On the headphones, press and hold the Power/Bluetooth® button while connecting the smaller end of the USB cable to the right earcup. The Power LED should quickly blink twice
  • Once connected, release the Power/Bluetooth button after two seconds.
    Tip: If the headphones are unresponsive after a reset, reset them a second time.

Following this, check for any available firmware updates for your headphones. This can be done via a computer using a USB and visiting our firmware update website btu.bose.com, which will provide you with full instructions.

Let us know how you get on. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!