Highlighted
Vivek Anand
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

Not able to connect Bose noise cancellation 700 to Windows PC

Hello,

I purchased Bose 700 noise cancellation head phones. It works fine for mobile as it uses Bose Music app for connecting to it. 

I want to connect my headphones with my PC for attending meetings, windows recognize headphone as other device and i am not able to connect to PC. Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Vivek

1 REPLY 1

Re: Not able to connect Bose noise cancellation 700 to Windows PC

Hi Vivek Anand, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting your headphones to your Windows PC and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly I would recommend that you check the Bluetooth settings of the PC and ensure that you are connected to your device and not the "LE" or "BLE" versions, if you are connected to either of these versions please clear the pairing list for the headphones and connect directly to the device. 

To clear the Bluetooth pairing list for the headphones simply power on your headset, then press and hold the Power/Bluetooth on the right earcup for about 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared." You will also need to remove this connection from the PC. 

I look forward to hearing back from you in regard to this and if any other community members are having a similar issue please do let me know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support