Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 29, 2020

OPEN ISSUE: QC35 II picking up ambient noise and amplifying it

Hello BOSE and community,

I have had my headphones for nearly a year and I still can't use them unless all I do is listen to music. They are unusable for phone calls or Skype/Zoom/Teams meetings. I've perused many of these threads and this is still an open issue! Bose I commend you for your attempts, but from the responses since you were unable to replicate it - the issue died.

Can this please be reopened? I'd like to keep my Bose before I am forced to switch to another company that can silence my background noise. Think of hearing loud pounding when someone is wearing the headphones and is typing.

Here is the original post

https://community.bose.com/t5/Around-On-Ear-Headphones/QC-35-II-Noisy-Mic-on-PC/m-p/241346#M48169

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 29, 2020

Re: OPEN ISSUE: QC35 II picking up ambient noise and amplifying it

Any admins there?

Highlighted

Hi Timothypdempsey, 

Thank you for your post, 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your QC35 II and apologize for the delay in responding to you. 

If you have tried all the troubleshooting outlined in this thread, I would recommend getting in contact with your technical support team for assistance. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'.One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you! 

If there is anything else we can do for you, please reach out to us again!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 18, 2020

Make sure your computer is outputting to the headphones, and not the headset, as the latter indeed seems to loop back all mic sounds.