Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 14, 2019

On-Ear Wireless Headphones

I charged the headphones.  I got the wireless connection successfully to my Vizio television, but can't seem to find how to get the sound to come through the headphones.    And I can hear an incoming call, but can I also talk and the caller hear me?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: On-Ear Wireless Headphones

Hey Shore, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear that you are having some audio issues with your headset.

You may need to adjust the audio routing on the TV, please go into the TV's settings and adjust the audio output to Bluetooth or wired connection (depending on how you are connected) You can also use the headset for phone calls, you may need to ensure that the device is set to send the audio to the headset. 

For Android, while on a call, tap the Bluetooth button, then select the headphones you want to use. Or, to always use those headphones, go to Settings > Bluetooth, then select the headphones and check the Phone Audio option.

For iPhone, while on a call, tap the Audio button, then select the headphones you want to use. Or, to always use those headphones, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Call Audio Routing, then select the headphones.

I hope these steps help and look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.