Highlighted
ordainedsound
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 29, 2019

On/Off Orchestral Stab

To Whom It May Concern:

Why isn't there an option to turn on/off the Orchestral Hit when the NC 700's are powered on/off?  It's loud, obtrusive, and jarring to my ears.  When the headphones are powered on, there's a light beneath the right ear that comes on, informing me that they are powered on.  When the headphones are powered off, the light turns off, informing me that they are powered off. 

Why isn't this enough?

And more importantly, why don't I have an option here?  It's doesn't make sense, really.  It seems like an easy thing to give your customers control over.  Or is there something I'm not understanding?  I really do want to know...

And the same goes with the Bluetooth pairing sound.  It's getting quite annoying hearing the Orchestral Stab and then two Bluetooth beeps EVERY time I power on (and a final Stab upon powering off).

I'm LOVING these headphones, guys!  Really, I am.  They are super comfortable, they look great, and the noise-cancelling tech is top notch.  Best pair I've ever owned.  But it would be nice to have some more control.

Thoughts?  Thank you!

Brandon

2 REPLIES 2

Re: On/Off Orchestral Stab

Hi Brandon, 

Thank you for your post to the Community and welcome! 

Thank you for your feedback! I have marked your post as a Feedback request so the development team can view it and review. This does not guarentee that the feature will be implemented but it will be considered. 

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying using your NC700 headphones, especially the comfort and the Noise Canceling technology! 

If you have any further questions or anything else we can help you with, please do reach out to us again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community support

ordainedsound
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 29, 2019

Re: On/Off Orchestral Stab

Thank you, Jessie!

Brandon