Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brogan Loughery
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2020

On ear headphones won’t charge

My bose on ear headphones aren’t charging past 10% when they do I don’t hear anything not even the battery level.ive had it charging the past day with intermittent breaks to try if it works. No luck yet. Any help/suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Hector_B

Re: On ear headphones won’t charge

Hello Brogan Loughery. 

Welcome to the Community, we appreciate you posting and would love to assist you with this charging issue you are having. 

Let's start with performing a reset on the headset via these steps below:

• Power off your product
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger
  • Wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset
  • Wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

I'd also recommend that we attempt to charge the headset via a few different power outlets, this will ensure that there is not an issue with that outlet.

We look forward to your reply. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Brogan Loughery
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2020

I have tried resetting it 4 times to no avail. I have it plugged into a charging port I know works because It charges my phone when I plug it in. After a overnight charge it got to the green light for charging indicator but was only at 40% On the next turn on there was no sound coming through the headphones at all not even the charge level reading.

Jessie_O

Thanks for coming back to us! 

I'm sorry that this did not work. 

Have you tried an update? You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE on a laptop or PC and following the on-screen instructions. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Brogan Loughery
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2020

Hi, I don't see any link besides the getting started link at the bottom. Could you make a link I can copy-paste into a browser? Thank you.

Hector_B

Hello Brogan Loughery, 

Thanks for updating us on this! It appears that the link above was broken. 

This should now be fixed for you 😊. Please let us know the result of this update.