Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scojo27
Participant
Registered since

May 1, 2020

One way audio with my Bose 700

Hello,

I am having a one way audio issue with my 700 headphones plugged into my controller adapter.  Meaning, I can hear the other players in the game or party chat but they can not hear me.  I also just bought the inline cable for my Bose 700 headphones.  I have the Xbox adapter.(the one that goes into the bottom of the controller)

Just to be clear, (sorry it's early)

I can hear the game and I can hear anyone talking but they can not hear me... No, I am not muted and yes, I have everything plug in correctly.   I have noticed that when I turn up or down the volume on my inline cable the part chat can hear me briefly.   Any suggestions?  This is really annoying...  Any help would be much appreciated.