Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ss.fr
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2020

Online warranty shows it has expired, but it has not

Hi, I have an issue with my Bluetooth light that stays on all the time (power light goes off, but white BT light stays on) and as I cannot return them to the shop (Corona Lockdown) I tried to do a return via the Bose website. When I log on with the product number, it says out of warranty, yet I have 6 months of the 2 years remaining.  Any ideas?? and will Bose honour my warranty even if I cannot get back to the shop before the warranty does expire?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Online warranty shows it has expired, but it has not

Author Accepted Answer selected by ss.fr

I do not work for Bose and have responded with suggestions (a second time) to your post on the BT light elsewhere.  Now I live in Texas and it seems you are in France.  Here in the U.S. I believe the warranty on the unit is one year.  Make sure you have something in writing saying you have 2 years.  Perhaps it came from the vendor/location you came from.  I am 'guessing' the Bose site is assuming 1 year.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
joelirwin
Expert
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

Re: Online warranty shows it has expired, but it has not

Author Accepted Answer selected by ss.fr

I do not work for Bose and have responded with suggestions (a second time) to your post on the BT light elsewhere.  Now I live in Texas and it seems you are in France.  Here in the U.S. I believe the warranty on the unit is one year.  Make sure you have something in writing saying you have 2 years.  Perhaps it came from the vendor/location you came from.  I am 'guessing' the Bose site is assuming 1 year.

View solution in original post