Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 23, 2020

Order Not Delivered - No Responses from Support

Has anyone got a hold of anyone from support? I ordered pair of QuietComfort 35 headphones almost three weeks ago and there has been no update on order status. I tried calling and texting Bose, but either the phone call timed out from being on hold or the text messaging didn't not do anything for me. I don't have social media, so reaching them there is not an option. I appreciate the help, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Order Not Delivered - No Responses from Support

Author Accepted Answer selected by akgordon91

Hello akgordon91, 

Thanks for posting. 

With regret, this isn't something we can assist with via the Community. We can only recommend contacting the local team via this link for further assistance with this. If you have a family member/friend who has social media, they could contact us on your behalf via Twitter or Facebook

Kind regards.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Order Not Delivered - No Responses from Support

Author Accepted Answer selected by akgordon91

Hello akgordon91, 

Thanks for posting. 

With regret, this isn't something we can assist with via the Community. We can only recommend contacting the local team via this link for further assistance with this. If you have a family member/friend who has social media, they could contact us on your behalf via Twitter or Facebook

Kind regards.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post