shatley
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 10, 2019

Ordered Headphones and they never arrived

I ordered two -

QUIETCOMFORT25 MFI BLK,WW

on July 23, 2019 for an expedited shipping for 3 to 5 days.  On July 30, 2019, I called the company with my confirmation number.  The headphones had not shipped yet and they said they would ship right away with a 1-3 day delivery.   When I had them on the phone I confirmed my credit card number and my email address and shipping address.  Again, no email confirmation stating they were on their way or they are not coming.   They never showed up.  Zero communication.  I'm also am not crazy about the manner in which I can 'contact' them.  No way to directly email them until I have a serial number.  Can't supply a serial number on something I've never received. The good news - I was never charged for them.  The bad news - I don't have a quality product from a very established business.   Any suggestions?  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Ordered Headphones and they never arrived

Hello Shatley, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you have never received your order. 

The community is a place of troubleshooting technical issues, therefore we are unable to look into your order status for you. I would suggest that you reach back out to your point of purchase regarding this issue. If you purchased directly through the Bose website,  our team can be contacted via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

I apologise we couldn't do more to help. Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support