MangoLassi
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 16, 2019

PC + Microphone + QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II

Hello, I have the Bose QuietComfort 35 II (purchased September 23, 2018) and they've worked well for me in all aspects that I have been using them for except for one area: trying to use the microphone with my computer (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit).
My previous attempts resulted in confusion and ears feeling less than great.

The purpose of this post is to ask the proper method of installing the microphone components/software for my wireless headphones.
Could someone kindly point me in the proper direction so I am no longer fumbling around every time I try to set up, please? I'm sure it's something simple enough, but I don't want to try doing it on my own, anymore.
Thank you for any and all attempts at help.

1 REPLY 1

Re: PC + Microphone + QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II

Hello @MangoLassi , and welcome to the Community!

I understand the frustration that this can cause, and would love to try and make this process as smooth as possible for you.

In order to do so, I would like to establish what has been done so far, and how you would like this setup.

Firstly, are you trying to get this setup through the AUX cable, or through Bluetooth?

Secondly, are you able to connect this headset to a phone briefly to confirm that the microphone is working for phone calls with that device? If a phone call is not practical, I would instead advise attempting to use a voice-assistant with the headset.

Please get back to me when you can so we can resolve this for you!

Liam W - Community Support