cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
masood_gho
Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2018

Re: QC 35 II won't connect to Windows 10.

I got the qc 35ii yesterday and found this issue very frustrating, but this link solved my issue:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/windows-10-bose-quietcom...

hope that helps,

BTW, bose team needs to work on these issues in future these are very bad for them (this one and many others such as the functionality of the buttons and ANC when connected by the cable -https://community.bose.com/t5/Wireless-Headphones/QC35-II-how-to-turn-off-ANC-in-wired-powered-mode/..., adjustable NC and ....etc ; these issues are quite disappointing). 

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: QC35 and windows 7

Hi all,

Thanks for contributing to the community. We do have a post that could help with using your Bluetooth headset with your computer. You can see that here.

Computer Related Informational Post

I hope that helps,

Tony - Community Support

maxnuk
Leader
Registered since

Mar 24, 2018

Re: QC35 and windows 7

Ericky
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2018

Re: Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Headphones Mic

I have tried and nothing works... even on phone call on android I still sound bad on the other end.

Is there any way I can exchange this for a product with high quality audio and better mic?

maxnuk
Leader
Registered since

Mar 24, 2018

I think you will have to trigger the product warranty.

Thanks,
Marcel M.
Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@Ericky Thank you for following up with us. At this point, if you feel there has been no sign of improvement, I encourage you to contact your local Bose Support for further assistance. They will work with you to discuss your service options. Here is a link to get contact information. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "contact us". 

Let us know how everything goes with an update. 

Thank you again, 

Mohsin

JQuicklaw
Contributor
Registered since

May 15, 2018

Windows 10 Update Ruined QC35

I own a pair of QC35 and today my pc auto-updated a fairly significant version of Windows 10. Prior, the QC35 volume was loud and robust, and the multifunction button played/paused the music without issue. Now, the volume is half what it used to be; what was 50% now has to be 80 or 90. The volume buttons on the QC35 now actually control the PC volume -- which sounds like how it should have always been -- but I find it to be annoying. That's not the biggest problem. The multifunction button no longer plays/pauses the music; it only activates Cortana.

I've tried troubleshooting through Windows in every way I know how.

It's as if with this update Microsoft grabbed the base drivers for the QC35 II and launches their functionality regardless of what product anyone is using. If that's the case, it's on MS, but I would like Bose to issue drivers to rollback control to the user of QC35's. I've tried to disable Cortana as much as possible, but nothing gives me back my multifunction button.

Is anyone else having this issue, able to replicate or resolve it? Please let me know.

RemySphere
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2018

Re: Bose QC 35 II Windows 7 PC install

Hey! Thanks for following-up. I ran into the same issue at work when attempting to pair with a Windows 7 computer, funnily enough the Toshiba BT stack just works out of the box for me ... I never got prompted to plug in the adapter and it went through saying everything was fine. And I think I got the same bluetooth adapter than you do, at least the chip seems to be the same (Konig CSBLUEKEY200). 

Wish I had found this thread right away, thanks!

sfandersen
Participant
Registered since

May 9, 2018

Re: QC35-II can not connect to windows 10 bluetooth.

I never managed to get the Asus USB-BT40 dongle to work. I bought another, that worked.

Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Windows 10 Update Ruined QC35

Hello JQuicklaw,

Thank you for reaching out to us here. You said, "I would like Bose to issue drivers to rollback control to the user of QC35's". Sorry, but this is not possible.

If you are unsure of a recent update to Windows, have you considered restoring the system to an earlier working state? Also, can you verify the headset is working with another device such as a tablet, or a different computer?

If you can, let's also give the headset a reset:

• Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  • Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  • Unplug USB cord from headset and wait 1 minute.
  • Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

Let me know with an update when you get the chance. 

Thank you,

Mohsin - Community Support