jim4
Participant
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

Please add option to adjust sound effect volume

Could you please ask the software engineering team to add an option to adjust the volume of ALL sound effects (turning on, turning off, pairing, disconnecting/connecting to a second device, Voice Prompts, etc.)

It is a terrifying experience to be trying to listen to the sound of sweet silence only to be disupted by a earth shattering sound effect due to pairing, auto-off, switching between devices, etc.

Thank you very much from the bottom of my ears,

Jim

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Re: Please add option to adjust sound effect volume

Hello Jim,

Thank you very much for your suggestions, we thoroughly appreciate your feedback regarding this. 

I will happily pass this request onto the development team!

Have a lovely day.

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
jim4
Participant
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

Thank you very much Tegan, I greatly appreciate it.

Jim

Wilsonator5000
Participant
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Hi,

I have sensitive hearing and purchased the NC 700 headphones for their noise cancellation. While I was able to adjust the volume of the voice assistant through the Bose Music app, there is no option to change the volume of alert noises (the "beeps" that play when connecting, disconnecting, and muting the volume; not sounds from the OS or notifications). These alert noises are extremely loud, especially when listening to music at a low volume, and adding an option to adjust their volume or mute them entirely would be greatly appreciated.

I found other requests for this feature here and here. I just updated my headphones to the latest version through the app. Here is a screenshot of my firmware version (serial number redacted):

IMG_8127.jpg

Thank you for considering this request!