Highlighted
SH.LEE
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Poor Korea Custer Service (Doubt on world warranty )

I had terrible experience on Korea customer service center. 

I always choose the BOSE noise cancelling headphone to protect my hearing from airplane noise by frequent oversea business trip because one of my hearing has problem.

My QC35II has no sound on right side and I called CS center in Korea to get my QC35II service.

Korea customer service center refused to talk with me about the my QC35II trouble without receipt.

It is hard to reissue the receipt on seller. 

My QC35II can easily find the information about In-Warranty status with serial number.

They said only the solution for the QC35II to contact the headquarter in US and I felt like they scold me not getting the receipt.

Actually it is second terrible experience. Beginning of this year I had the QC35 NC switch trouble and they refuse AS without the receipt of it. I gave up the AS from them and I bought new QC34II several months ago.

I regret that choose the BOSE product again because of terrible customer service policy in Korea.

Please, Give me your solution!!!

QC35II.pngQC35II_2.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Poor Korea Custer Service (Doubt on world warranty )

Hi SH.LEE,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you have had such a negative experience with the support team in Korea, especially as this is not the first negative experience you have had when dealing with them. I do apologise for any inconvenience and frustration caused in trying to get the issue with your headphones resolved.

I'm sorry the support team were unable to help you with the issue on your headphones, from the information you have provided they do appear to still be within the manufacturers warranty period. When you contacted the customer support team before, did you provide them with the screenshots you posted here? As they may be helpful to the team as a proof of warranty for their purposes as well. 

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

SH.LEE
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Re: Poor Korea Custer Service (Doubt on world warranty )

Thanks for the quick response. 

The headquarter is good customer service nothing like Korean service center. 

When I phoned to Korea service center and I tried to explain about the situation but 

the operator told me "Any support cannot be made without receipt in Korean service center. " at that time.

I will try it again when I back to Korea from my business trip and I will post the result of it.