Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 20, 2020

Product Support in The UK

I have been trying to find out how to replace the ear cushions on my OE2 headphones - on line chat does not work, reply from uk e mail address was in an unknown language that I did not understand.

The UK phone line cut off twice, there is no UK postal address to write to.

I have registered my products on the BOSE UK website but that doesn't appear to help at all.

Any ideas Please??

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Product Support in The UK

Hey ASH33A, 

Welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry you are having trouble reaching UK support. Did you know you can reach the support team via Twitter and Facebook too? Also, in the UK we have Whatsapp support.

We also have a range of cushions on the website, check them out here and here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 20, 2020

Thank you for the links however It is not clear which cushion is suitable for the OE2 headphones , additionally when I go to the support service page and search for OE2 replacement cushions I get redirected to the US ( it does show the correct cushions priced in US$ ) but then redirects me back to the UK site which does not recognise OE2 Ear cushions so again stuck in a loop.

Also on the support section each time i go to the next page I have to re-insert the serial number of my headphones ( it doesn't remember it from the previous page) This web site is so user unfriendly I have just about given up - Why is it so difficult to buy replacement ear cushions for my OE2 headphones??

Highlighted

Hey @ASH33A,

I can imagine this may be frustrating, but if you're having trouble with the Bose site, I'd recommend contacting the UK support directly to get hold of the ear cushions you need.

To do this, use the contact details HERE. If you continue to have issues when calling in, please do let us know. At this time there are no known issues with the UK contact line.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 20, 2020

Well I tried the uk tel number and spoke to somebody from what sounded like the other side of the planet got cut off tried again and was in the middle of conversation when got cut off again gave up.

tried e mailing the uk  e mail help address received a reply in a foreign language gave up.

Went to Amazon found the correct replacement ear cushions in 2 minutes and they were delivered the next day. That is what good customer service is - Bose take note