Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 15, 2020

Purchasing a New Bose Headphone, NC 700 ($300) versus QC 35ii ($280) in 2020

I'm your regular buyer and I've possessed standard earphones like Beats in the past that would separate following quite a while of use. Inevitably I copped the Sony MDR-1000X in 2016/2017, and they endured me right until July 2020. The sound and ANC works fine and dandy however the left ear cup plastic at last parted with and broke. DGCustomerFirst Hopping once again into the market, I have encountered and see that Sony bests Bose in the "standard customer" market. In any case I've needed a Bose since the QC15 days. I have a coupon for a site that solitary offers just the QC 35ii and the NC 700. I'm seeing the value point for the QC35ii at $280 ($180 after my coupon) and NC 700 at $300 ($200 after my coupon).

So fundamentally inquiring as to whether I should simply spend the extra $20 for the NC 700, seeing as the greater part of the disappointment with the item were at first firmware/programming a year prior just as its network gives that ideally has been settled? Or then again is the overall agreement still towards the QC 35ii? Seeing that I'm getting them at a greater markdown than the $400 MSRP that controlled numerous away from the get-go, is my value point worth the purchase over the QC35ii?

I'm searching for ANC, mouthpiece, solace, and battery life (I hear the 700 charges quick which is a decent in addition to for me as I frequently neglect to charge my 1000x). I'm hoping to utilize them in an office setting as I work in an open office when I do return. Sound quality isn't my greatest concern and I think about Bose's "equalization" and unremarkableness among different brands, however I couldn't imagine anything better than to hear surveys from all viewpoint.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 12, 2020

Re: Purchasing a New Bose Headphone, NC 700 ($300) versus QC 35ii ($280) in 2020

for the love of god, don't get the 700 ones. They WILL produce static in your left ear cup anywhere from out of the box to a few months from now. It's a massive design flaw and Bose is just ignoring it.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 12, 2020

Re: Purchasing a New Bose Headphone, NC 700 ($300) versus QC 35ii ($280) in 2020

Hate my 700, No to mention the auto shut off ‘feature’ where it till turn off if you stay still for while