Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

QC-1

I have a pair of noise cancelling headphones QC-1 that are quite old but I've never had problem with except for a while now the foam has deteriorated so much my wife laughs at the black rings around my ear when I take them off... can I get new foam pads? I am in Canada, I can't find the pads on the web site, it doesn't even recognize my serial number, like I say, I've had the headphones a while

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: QC-1

Hello BlackShadow. 

I would love to help you with this!

I want to ensure that I provide you with the most accurate information. Can you provide us with an image of your headphones. I'd like to check these are the QuietComfort original headphones.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

I have an image of my headphones but I dont know how to show the image... the text box here seems only for text

Highlighted

No problem!

Do the headphones below look like your headphones? 🙂🎧

qc original.jfif

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 29, 2020

Yes, thants the ones... they are quite old now and were always good and reliable... however with the earpads falling to bits I can't really use them

Highlighted

Thanks for updating us on this @blackshadow

So you are correct, we don't currently have any cushions for this headset listed on our website as we stopped selling these headphones in 2004!

Meaning that you will need to reach out to Bose Canada via this link here and the team will be able to assist you with purchasing some replacements. 

Please note that due to current world events you may experience a delay in reaching the team 😊.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 25, 2020

I have the same product and the same issue with the cushions. I have tried to follow the link to Canada but can't find a comparable product. Can you give us a product code for the replacement set?

Highlighted

Hello @Jim.marr

I am sorry you're unable to find these online. I would suggest contacting your local support via this link, an agent here can set up an order for you.