Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 25, 2020

QC 15 earpad replacements

Could you please let me know how to obtain replacement ear pads for my trusty QC 15 noise canceling headphones?  Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: QC 15 earpad replacements

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello,

Great question! 

Yes, if you require replacement ear cushions you can get these on our website. For the QuietComfort 15 headphones you will require a QuietComfort 15 Cushion Kit. If you can not find these on your regions official Bose website, please reach out to your local support team where an agent will be able to set up an order for you. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Jun 15, 2018

1. Go to eBay.com

2. Search "qc15 ear pads"

3. I saw over 200 matches
Ditto on Amazon - I stopped looking after 25 matches

Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tegan_M

Hello,

Great question! 

Yes, if you require replacement ear cushions you can get these on our website. For the QuietComfort 15 headphones you will require a QuietComfort 15 Cushion Kit. If you can not find these on your regions official Bose website, please reach out to your local support team where an agent will be able to set up an order for you. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Do let us know if you have any further questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.

View solution in original post