Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edward_jo
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2020

QC 35-I Mic not working in blue tooth

Hi! do anyone here experienced their microphone on QC35-I not working while using wireless blue tooth? but when I connected the audio cable to the phone and headset the mic's working fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: QC 35-I Mic not working in blue tooth

Author Accepted Answer selected by edward_jo

Thanks for giving this a go.

Have you tried any further troubleshooting so I do not re-advise you? 😊

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Tegan_M

Hi Edward_jo,

Thanks for reaching out, this is a very bizarre experience. I would love to do what I can to help. 

Does this occur with every device you connect your headphones too? Can you also confirm the devices you have tested with?

I would firstly suggest performing a reset of your headphones. Instruction on how to do this can be found below.

• Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  • Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  • Turn on the headset

We look forward to hearing from you.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
edward_jo
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2020

Hi Tagan_M! Actually I only noticed it only this weekend when I was having a video call with my family. I used the samsung S10plus and also tried it on samsung J6 and on my PC. but when I connected the audio cable to the phone and headset the mic works fine. The problem only occur when i'll connect the headset thru its bluetooth connection and I also tried the procedure below:

• Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  • Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  • Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  • Turn on the headset

still the same problem occurred.

maybe the problem is caused by its software. Hope there will be a solution to this problem.

Tegan_M

Thank you for confirming this.

Did you get the same response when you tried on both devices?

What call service were you using when you had this experience?

Do let us know!

edward_jo
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2020

yes the same response with all devices used. I've tried it with yahoo messenger video chat and with cellphone calls on globe telecom.

Tegan_M

I am very sorry to hear this!

Lets try upgrading the firmware of your headphones. This can be done via a computer using a USB and visiting our firmware update website btu.bose.com, which will provide you with full instructions.

Do let us know how you get on.

edward_jo
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2020

I've done that last night. my headset firmware version is 3.0.3. I think this is the latest version already.

Tegan_M

Author Accepted Answer selected by edward_jo

Thanks for giving this a go.

Have you tried any further troubleshooting so I do not re-advise you? 😊

View solution in original post

edward_jo
Participant
Registered since

Jun 21, 2020

that's all i've done so far. I'm running out of ideas on how to troubleshoot the headset.

Tegan_M

Thanks for confirming this. At this point, I would suggest that you reach out to your local technical support team for further assistance. At this point, I would suggest that you reach out to your local technical support team for further assistance.  You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our website. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country.

Thank you.