Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 16, 2018

Re: Headphones power on automatically

Greetings from Bulgaria.

Today I've observed the same problem. I started googling the problem and I came to this page,

and unfortunatelly as far as I can see it's a hardware problem 😞

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi lyubobg

Thanks for chiming in. I would definitely contact your local Bose support using the link provided by @Shiloh_C

Sincerely

Tony

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 21, 2018

QC35 Headphones Turning Itself On?

Hi,

My Bose QC35 is turning on by itself even after upgrading software. Its pairs itself and keeps draining the battery. My headset is just 2 months post warranty. Contacted Bose and they offerred a new headset for a discounted price. Unfortunately, I cannot make up my mind to purchase another headset without making sure that the same problem wouldn't occur in the new headset.

I request Bose to share details / root cause on this problem as there are many users who have the same issue. If there is no service available from Bose, I kindly request to Bose to share more information on this defect for users to make an informed decision.

I also use other Bose products like SoundTouch 300 and feel terribly disappointed by the QoS Bose has offerred.

Regards,

Prasanna CS

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 16, 2018

I've contacted the Bose support. They responded in 2 days and replaced the headphones with the new model QC35 II.

Well, that was quickly and satisfying. I hope I won't have problems with the new pair.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Re: QC35 Headphones Turning Itself On?

Hi there, prasannacs!

Welcome to the community and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us!  I hear your concerns and this is not a common issue at all and is really a fluke.  I would like to reach out to you via DM to see if I can assist you further.

Enjoy your day and take care,

- Shiloh 

Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@lyubobg Thank you for coming back and updating us! Glad to hear this and if there is anything else we can help with let us know!

Be well,

Mohsin

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 25, 2018

Hello , I am having the same Issue 😞

I bought my pair in 8/29/2016 in a Bestbuy, MASS, USA ... But I am currently living in France.

Should i Follow your advice as for other people and just contact a local Retailer or should i send it back home and have a friend return them to the store i bought them from ?

please advice ,

Thank you !

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hi, Harvin!

Great question!  I would suggest going through France's support!  That will be a quicker process for you.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Take care,

Shiloh 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 25, 2018

@Shiloh_C

Hello , 

So i went to two stores that I found on the France Support website.

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 7.57.55 PM.pngFNAC and MOOD the first two options.

They both told me that they could not help me since I did not buy them in there store.

Please advice on what I should do next... Thank you !

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 25, 2018

Hey Guys ,

Was just wondering if you had any updates for me?

Thank you