Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: QC 35-I is Turning On By Itself

I also am experiencing this issue and after googling around it seems like quite a few are experiencing this issue as well.  I feel that Bose should recognize this is a common issue and extend the warranty to account for this defect.  I contacted support and was offered similar decision to either fork out money for the newer model QC35 series 2 which only adds support for Google Assistant which only works well with Android phones which I don't have.  So I am now stuck with $350 pair of headphones that I love but now have to live with this defect.  

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 19, 2018

Re: Headphones power on automatically

Hello, everyone. 

I bought my pair of Bose QC35 in Best Buy, New York in late 2016. But as of late it keeps turning ON by itself while the power switcher is OFF (just like everyone else described). Now I live in Czech Republic and I see no official reseller/service center here. I would really appreciate if someone could contact me or help me out in some way to solve this issue.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi BorisGreen,

I was able to find contact information for your local Bose support. Here is a link you can use.  

Hope that helped,

Tony

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 23, 2018

Hello, 

I have the exactly the same issue with QC35 as everyone described here. I assume I should contact a local support. However I made a video pointing out how the error would occur. Should I send a video somewhere to help you identify the problem?

Matthew

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hi there Matthew,

Thank you for reaching out!  Yes, we would recommend that you contact local support.  Thank you for creating that video, when you contact support I would recommend asking them if they would like to see it for troubleshooting purposes.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Take care and enjoy your day,

Shiloh 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 23, 2018

Hi,

I contacted my local support on March 23 and after week there is still no reponse from them. The problem with my QC35 is still going on. It happend multiple times during week and it is also happening right now when I'm typing this post. How should I proceed next?

Matthew

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi MatthewSK,

Thanks for responding. I am sorry for the delay. I would definitely contact them again, by phone for the quickest service.Here is a link you can use( if you need it). Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us"

Good luck and I hope everything works out,

Tony

Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 23, 2018

Hello,

I tried to call there and also sent e-mail and I received no response. I think that phone number is wrong or not even exists: https://global.bose.com/en_us/europe/slovakia.html. 

What should I do now?

Matthew

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 3, 2018

Re: QC35 Headphones Turning Itself On?

Hi, 

i noticed this thread and im facing the same problem as well. 

My Bose QC35 keeps turning on by itself and this drains its battery. similar issue, my Bose is also out of warranty. 

Any way to rectify this problem? 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 3, 2018

Hello Iv'e been recieving the exact same problem as yours and it just started today... I turn it off the switch on the headphones (mind you not the switch is good) and after a minute of being powered off they turn back on is this going to be an issue there was a software update for these about a week or 2 ago are these the aftereffects thank you for your time