Highlighted
Kyserli
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 30, 2019

QC 35 II Audio Issue

Experiencing an issue this week where when I connect via blue tooth to my iPhone 11 to play music, the headphones amplify ambient noise as if I’m on a call (seems like the mic is turning on). Tried soft reset and no luck. Headphones are about 14 months old. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: QC 35 II Audio Issue

Hi Kyserli, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are experiencing a strange audio issue with your headphones and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, I would recommend that you ensure that both your headphones and the iPhone 11 are running the latest software as Apple recently released a new update to assist with Bluetooth pairing. You can ensure that your QC35's are running the latest software version via connecting your headphones to a PC and visiting Btu.bose.com

I would also recommend that you test the headphones with another device and ensure that the Bose Connect App is up to date inside the Appstore. 

Please do update us on the result of these steps and if any other users are having a similar issue then please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support