Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

QC 35 II Bluetooth Connection

My Bose QC 35 II is having Bluetooth issues. Not able to connect my headset with any device ( tried with my iphone, an android phone, ipad and my laptop). I tried clearing the already paired Bluetooth devices, reset my headphone and also updated the firmware. I also removed the headset from the list I had on my phone. Still not able to connect. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: QC 35 II Bluetooth Connection

Hello Saurabh15, 

Welcome to the Bose Community! We appreciate you posting and would love to assist you further with this connection issue you are having. 

You have attempted some great troubleshooting steps that I'm surprised hasn't resolved your issue. As the issue persists, I would recommend that you reach out to your regional customer support team via this link here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 14, 2020

Re: QC 35 II Bluetooth Connection

Hi @Hector_B , thank you for your response. As suggested, I did try to get in touch with the regional customer support team. The team is asking me to replace the product with a new one at a discounted price. I am not sure how a headset from Bose can stop working in just 1.5 years. Is there no way of getting the headphones repaired? I have already paid a lot compared to the other headphones in the market, but now I need to pay again to get a replacement? I don't understand how can such an expensive headset get non-functional so fast. I had very high regards for the Bose brand, but with this recent experience I will now have to think before buying any Bose products.