Participant
Registered since

May 18, 2020

QC 35 II NOT going to Ready To Connect Mode

I am not able pair my bose qc ii with any new device. Currently I am connected to my samsung smart tv and it is working fine.But Neither can I clear the BT list (by pressing the slider o the right for 10sec) nor can I connect it to ANY new device. The Bluetooth connection simply refuses to acknowledge any new device be it PC , Iphone , IPAD. The headphone never goes to "Ready to Connect" Mode.

I tried to clear the list by long pressing the slider to the right (more than 30 secs) but I never hear anything.,

HELP!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: QC 35 II NOT going to Ready To Connect Mode

Hey @arkaonline,

Thanks for joining the Bose Community!

Sorry to hear about the pairing issues you're experiencing with your QC35 II headphones. 

Let's start by performing a reset - Reset QC35 II.

Also, please head to https://btu.bose.com on your computer and ensure that your headphones are running the latest firmware version.

Please get back to me with the outcome of these steps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Participant
Registered since

May 18, 2020

Hi,

I followed the steps suggested in the article. Didn't notice any change after I turned on my headphone. It still continues to ignore all my attempts to pair it with my iphone and ipad.

I had already upgraded to the latest firmware and latest version of the Bose Connect App before I started getting this issue.

Thanks

Arka

Thanks for updating us on this Arka! 

Sorry to hear that the steps listed did not resolve this for you. 

As the issue still persists, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our customer service team via clicking this link, then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!