Agate
Participant
Registered since

Apr 15, 2020

Re: QC 35 II Static Noise

not a single word from Bose support here, and via mail that I sent to support a month ago:(

opotavin
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 11, 2020

Why BOSE keep saying that's a potential hardware issue, mine is doing this static noise since very beginning and second one did exactly the same.... either BOSE have the WORST components quality inspection in the world, combined with the most deficient troubleshooting team, OR it's only a software issue, and then FIX IT!

opotavin
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 11, 2020

BOSE: we are very sorry, you should contact local support.... blablabla...

they have no clue why and how we have this bug, so disappointing for such a brand and price

Roco1998
Participant
Registered since

Sep 5, 2020

Static noise QC35 II

This has probably been written a million times on these forums however, considering the price of these headphones when I bought them and how the noise canceling, to begin with, was unlike anything I’ve heard before which was the main selling point for me. However a year has passed and noise canceling is unusable which is extremely disappointing. Overpowering loud static noise in the right ear cup is impossible to try and get over it. Any solutions or are we gonna be forced to fork out another 300-500 bucks for a new pair. 

Michigankathleen
Participant
Registered since

Sep 12, 2020

I have the same static issue in my right ear speaker. It goes away when plugged in. I hadn’t used headset in a while because not in the office during pandemic and can play music on my revolve. Can’t get it to go away. Please resolve this for all us loyal Bose users. These cost too much to have this problem. 

DASA210
Participant
Registered since

Oct 30, 2020

This problem just developed in the past two days. Sounds like a bug is crawling around inside the right speaker. Im a bit disappointed as I just got these as a replacement for the "white light" issue. My headphones seem to persist with the noise even when I shut them off. Not even sure theyre under warranty anymore unless the warranty was renewed with the new pair. What's my next move Bose?

mrjoli021
Participant
Registered since

Mar 25, 2021

buzzing sound from right ear

I have  the QC35 II.  I have had them for about 3 months.  When I put them on without any music I hear a low buzzing sound from the right ear.  It is constant.  When I play music I can still hear it very little.  When I take the noise cancelation off the sound goes away, but that defeats the purpose of these headphones.  What options do I have?